Hi Parents, Guardians + Friends,
A lot of you have inquired about summer school and if there will be any after-school once summer school lets out for the day. I’m happy to provide you with additional information regarding summer school for DCPS.
If you have registered your child for summer school 2017 please take note of the following:
- Dates: Monday through Friday, June 26 through July 28 (except for July 4)
- Times: 8:00am to 1:00pm
- Grade levels: Kindergarten through 8th grade
- Location: Brightwood Elementary (1300 Nicholson Street, NW)
- Food: Breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Enrollment fee: none (registration is currently closed)
To inquire about your child’s registration information and/or site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child is registered for summer school learning, after-school WILL BE provided for our CES students who will be entering Kindergarten for the 2017-2018 school year. However, CES will NOT be providing the after-school services.
Please note that ONLY DCPS students registered for summer school from 8:00am until 1:00pm are eligible to participate in after-school from 1:00pm until 5:30pm each day.
For additional information regarding the community partner for after-school, please contact email@example.com